Registering a domain name is the first step to building an on-line presence for your business. Once registered, the domain name is the base for a professional website and e-mails. For instance, we can provide Hosted Exchange services to handle your business e-mail requirements.
We are a Nominet Channel Partner, so adhere to Nominet’s standards.
We offer domain registration and management for a large number of domains such as .com and .co.uk. Our current pricing for domain names can be viewed here: Domain Name Pricing & Overview – January 2016
- To register a domain, we will require up to date and accurate details for your business. Depending on your business type, this may include
- Registered company name & registration number
- Name, e-mail and telephone number for person responsible for the domain name
- Registered business address
- Depending on the domain type being registered, a registration can be made for period of one to ten years.
- To ensure quality of the registration data provided, you may need to provide formal documentation confirming business details. This is typically for domains ending in .uk. Nominet, who oversea all UK domains, randomly check the registration data against public data sources (eg Companies House) and may ask for more information if details cannot be validated.
- Other than the initial registration charge and renewals, we do not charge for hosting a domain. Most customers also have web and/or e-mail hosting contracts alongside their domain name.
Renewal of Domains
- We will e-mail an initial renewal reminder 30 days before a domain is due to expire. Should no response be received, follow up e-mails will be sent.
- Failure to renew a domain name after the initial registration period means the domain will eventually be suspended and then allowed to expire. This means e-mail and websites will stop working.
- Please e-mail moc.s1585660715senis1585660715ub-ah1585660715pla@s1585660715niamo1585660715d1585660715 for support or to report abuse of a domain managed by us.
- We endeavour to acknowledge and respond to customer contact within two working days, though a same working day response is typical.
- Our code of practise for domain names can be viewed here: Domain Name Code of Practise – Issue 1.1